Saturday, February 13, 2010

G. Stupidities Updates... I

Yesterday, I was going to one of those spanish parties with a friend of mine who was visiting her boyfriend in Dubai for the week-end.
I ordered a taxi. After half and hour the taxi driver called me to check the address... and in minutes he was waiting for me at the gate.
I was supposed to meet my friends and after we go to the party. When I got close to their area, I texted them " Getting Close" in order to meet me at the main road. After pressing "Send" I noticed that my friend's boyfriend number (that was not saved on my phone) doesn't end with 98... it ends with 71! Well... I sent the sms to the taxi driver! the old taxi driver with his grey beard! Quickly I tell him "Oh Sorry! I texted you by mistake!"
He laughed and said with his indian accent "No Problem Madam!"

No comments: