Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dr. Yuvraj Kapadia: Thought to Process - Step 1 - Love yourself & the world loves you...

Thought to Process - Step 1 - Love yourself & the world loves you...

Welcome to the second segment of this journey. This journey in which, I am your friend, colleague, your co-traveller, looking for my own destinations, my own answers, just like you are, perhaps enjoying this journey the way you must be enjoying too.

I am going to share an extremely personal side of mine with all of you, perhaps these are shades of my being which are not very well known, for all of you who are not aware, I started my journey from a very different background. I was associated with financial markets for a long time. In the year 1993-94, I went through a devastating & shocking financial crisis, which absolutely wiped me and my family clean. Those were tough days when I probably saw death first hand, days in which I personally had become an object of ridicule, from so many people in the environment, people who I had thought were very close to me. and when people who are close to you hurt you.. It hurts, it really hurts and yet today Yuvraj Kapadia is sitting, walking this with you with love, joy and a lot of fun. Often when I think back on those times and I wonder, what is that I held on to for dear life ? What is that which helped me preserve my sanity, which helped this Yuvraj Kapadia emerge out of an absolute abyss of darkness... just one thing

Throughtout my journey, I never lost love for myself, never ever lost love for myself. Since we are the magnet which spins our reality around us, I held onto that love, I constantly told myself that I am unique and I am here for a purpose, something happening in my life is a drama I have chosen to play. I know it sounds difficult but I did that. Never lost my self respect, never lost my love, perhaps just lost a passage of time.

The world does to you exactly what you do to yourself. Always remember this.. the first golden rule of happy existence. You want to have fun in life ? You want to feel loved by people ? You want to be accepted by this universe ? It all starts with you doing the same thing to yourself. Make a list of all the things you would love doing, just for yourself, no matter how people perceive it, don't worry, do it, start working and moving to a state where your focus is joy, the joy of being, the love of living.. and as you start doing that my friends, you will naturally start seeing a major miracle unfolding.., it is a question of time and space. when the universe around you will start mirroring exactly the same story.

So, if for example, you keep doubting yourself. then the only thing you will see in the universe around you is greater and greater opportunities for greater and greater doubt !!!If you keep hating yourself. The only thing you will attract from this universe is hate and more hate from people. If you keep feeling miserable about yourself the only people whom you will attract in your universe are the ones who will make you feel more miserable. So the story, my friends is only YOU, YOU & ONLY YOU,... now that your awareness is getting ready to shift from being an absolutely unaware actor to an aware actor. Just check this out. All good actors at some point of time in their career start becoming very aware of how they are acting. they keep watching their own movies, why do they do that ? Well, because they love themselves. They just love themselves fully. It is the same with cricketers, all the good cricketers will keep watching their own innings. because as you keep watching yourself, you love yourself and you open yourself up to betterment, things just keeps getting better and better. Bottom line, you are moving from unaware actor to aware actor from aware actor to your own director and finally god willing and I am truly hoping for all of us, that this exercise we have launched together with my intent and your support and beyond that with universal consent and blessing, if this journey is pulled off right, I am extremely confident that each and every one of us will finally land up taking charge, dawning the mantle, of being our own producers as well. So, once again, choice. If you want to move, from being an unaware actor to becoming producer, director and lead actor of your movie with complete awareness, start loving yourself fully. Start treating yourself with complete respect. Become your own role model, admire yourself and as you start doing all these things to yourself, naturally you will start seeing your environment conspiring to mirror itself in your belief.

It is a very, very basic truth but it is very huge. Love yourself the world loves... you hate yourself the world hates you because the world around you my friends is nothing but an amplified mirror of your own attitude and your belief to yourself. Sounds simple, is very simple. Nothing difficult, nothing complicated.

We are now moving from the concept to the action.. we are now moving from thought to process. and the first step in the process again is love and accept yourself wherever you are, right now, 100%. Start doing that and then with a hawk's eye, just watch, what's happening in the environment, magic is just about to unfold.

No comments: