Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dr. Yuvraj Kapadia: You can choose to experience whatever your heart chooses to experience, just don't get married to them!

You can choose to experience whatever your heart chooses to experience. Wow! What a euphoric feeling. Just give yourself the luxury of closing your eyes and living this out. What is the deepest experience you would wish to go through? Feel it in your heart and see how fantastic it feels to experience that. Not that I want to play a party pooper at the moment but as I said, to win the game you must play the game by the rule. So though you have the inherent right to the experience and as I mentioned when the going is good our intellect tends to go to sleep and then we all know what happens to the train, the same experience can completely become your identification of it, which will then make it your ego.

So let's conclude this series with this thought that you have the right to the experience but not the right to marry the experience. Which means, the moment you experience, what ever it is, that you truly wish to experience, take some time out and completely surrender that experience back to the universe. Remember you are an expression of this universal consciousness that has come on this planet in a physical format for experiences to be felt through the paradigm of emotions.

One cannot feel emotions without a body. Every single emotion felt is throughout the body. Ask people who get their thrill when their car starts racing from 0 to 60 in 5 or 6 seconds because they have this fantastic horse power engine, it's a physical feeling, the thrill, the excitement, the fear, all emotions are felt in the body. So you are on this journey to experience whatever experience you wish and feel the emotions in your body but remember when the experience is done, if you surrender it back to the universe then you don't identify yourself with the experience and you remain a fresh slate and an open petal for a new experience, a different experience something you can embrace in a different format all over again.

Nature in its inherent wisdom teaches us the most amazing truths of life and nature does it purely because that is how nature is. So if you look at nature every morning a flower will bloom because that is the experience of that flower on that day. The very next day the same flower will not bloom in the same manner. It will choose a different experience. A bird may chirp at 6am in the morning and may not chirp the next day because that is the experience of chirping at that moment. So nature shows you in its infinite wisdom how every moment is following its own inherent experience of that moment. Have you seen nature doing everything in precise clockwork timing? No, that does not exist and nature does it because that is the evolution of nature. The day as humans we understand this completely that at a given point of time, whatever it is that your heart wishes to experience is what you should completely experience in that moment, surrender that experience to the universe, thank it with gratitude for having given you the luxury of the experience and open yourself up like a fresh slate, you shall walk this planet as a humble student of life who mastered its intricasies. Very much like nature, a different day a new way to fly up to the sun and you will realize that you will never ever get bored of life, because life is nothing but a series of beautiful experiences which you link segment by segment, piece by piece to eventually make a fantastic garland, a garland that you could call your own unique experience in life. However, no body gets married to the garland. You take it, experience it, surrender it.

This should be the last rule for this series. When I come back next time, it will be with a completely different mindset, a completely different pitch because I would presume all these things are already playing somewhere at the back of your mind. I do not know at this point in time what my next video is going to be. But suffice to say, this video concludes and extremely important, an extremely important junction. It is a major junction like the terminus where many trains come together and you kind of off load yourself and say alright this is where I am, life is good now let me see which new train I must board. So till we meet for a new train, even I don't know which train I am going to drive, because this was my chosen experience to date, that is what I have shared with you, to date. Next video, which experience, which thought, which emotion, I have no idea, but I am enjoying this moment, I suppose, you are enjoying it as well. Because it is your energies when you relate to this the feed back that we get which invariably tells us that life becomes so very beautiful when we understand that compassion in itself is not just a human emotion,it is a force that this entire universe is made of. It is that singular force, I feel that is binding me in my capacity and each one of you who is looking at this video.

So compassion is not what I am feeling purely for myself in the moment because my life has enriched me with whatever I went through but there is this part of me which also feels that I am alive in all your hearts. There is one part of me which is alive in each one of you who is watching this video and that part of me which is alive in you I suppose somewhere is god smiling at all of us Lets make life long and fruitfully enjoyable.

Best of luck.

No comments: